Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yellowstone Trip!

Angel is walking me through doing my first post since I have never done it before. Mom and Dad (Hickman) came up to IF and we all went for a fun ride to Yellowstone and back last Saturday. We could not have asked for a better day (A.J. was truly an Angel and the fall colors were exquisite)! Just wanted to share some of the great sites for those who have never been before. Just an FYI, there is one Saturday a year that the National Park Service waves all the fees and we went on that day. So if anyone is interested in doing a day trip with us we plan on making this an annual trip. ENJOY!

A.J. enjoying some time out of her car seat. This is also
a great view of my wrinkled ear.

The Grand Tetons are incredible!

Don't these mountains just look haunting? They are sweet!
I need to do a hike there next summer.


Laura @ Yellowstone Lake.

A stunning view of the Grand Tetons

Proud grandparents .

Happy family.

A.J. and the fall colors.


This is a twisted stick that Angel liked.


Yes! The one and only Old Faithful.

A.J. enjoying her favorite fist @ Old Faithful.

Old Faithful through my sun glasses lens.

Angel @ Cascade Falls.

This is one of the hot pots/mud pots/ geyser things....

This is Tracy walking on the Boardwalk at Yellowstone in
the hot pot area

Angel said this looked like I was smoking....I do look a
little stoned.

This is A.J. all bundled up. The morning was a bit nippy.

This is Laura looking oh so contemplative with her camera.

3 comments:

Trista said...

Great job on your first blog post.

syerke said...

Yeah Aaron good job. I still haven't been to Yellowstone so when I get back that way I would love to go with you guys! I love free stuff!

Julie said...

What a fun day trip and how blessed you are to live so close to one of the most beautiful places in the lower 48. Making memories. You guys are great! We can't wait to come and visit, maybe soon. Also, your little AJ is darling.

Julie & John