Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween is Coming....

Since Halloween is one of the best holidays. I thought I would share some former Halloween costumes. Well, not all of them were from Halloween, but I was in a costume of sorts.


Classi Pirate, Aaarggh (I think this was a birthday party)

Santa's little helper (This was actually Christmas. See our poor man's paper tree in the background?)

A rockstar.


Rockstars. (This was President's Day Weekend)


Miami Vice


A Non-Ghetto Gansta (Chicago Style)


A shepherd. (This wasn't Halloween either)


Two broken arms, this was actual reality, scary though! That's why I thought of Halloween.



Priest Garb (Sixth Grade Play) Non-Halloween either, but great costume!


Classic Pirate once again!








2 comments:

syerke said...

Oh boy, you really liked being a pirate huh? So cute!
I remember when you broke both your arms. I thought for sure the only thing you ate was spagetti since you can just slurp it up and not really use your arms. Ha! Am I right?

Trista said...

So most of those weren't halloween costumes. You should just make the post, "I love playing dress up." Miami Vice is still my fave. Although I know you loved wearing the rocker wig and making it into the mullet wig.

Also, I know the story with the broken arms and it brings a smile to my face. Now I can visualize it.