Saturday, October 11, 2008

Holy Gerber Baby Peas Batman!!

Yes Robin, we had the BLOW-OUT of the century the other night (no I'm not talking about BYU beating the pants off of UCLA a few weeks ago). This post is for all you parents out there who wonder how so much poop can come out of something so small and so cute! A.J. did just that to us a few nights ago. We had got done eating dinner, and she was sitting in her high chair being quite pleasant (which was unusual for her at that time of day) and Angel pulled her out of her chair and my friend Matt said, "Angel what's that green stuff all over her back?" I then witnessed the most horrific site yet of fatherhood: Poop EVERYWHERE! Her diaper was absolutely full and so it had to find elsewhere to go, all over her back and in her high chair (brand new I must add). I hosed off the high chair outside and Angel hosed off the child inside and that was the end to the mother of all poops (I hope). If your child has had a worse blow out, PLEASE do share! No pictures please, we don't want blogger to become something like myspace.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I can't believe it's the first time that this has happened to you! Preston had a blow out every Sunday at church and every afternoon at 4:00 on the dot for the first 6 months of his life! Sounds to me like it's time to move up a size in diapers- from one parent to another- I understand!

Marlyce said...

Hey Aaron, this is Marlyce. I just wanted to say hello and add that I too live in Idaho Falls. Where do you live? I saw on the high school blog that you work for Melaleuca. I need some details, since you are my neighbor, and my husband does work for you business.

Here is my blog, in case you want it.
http://richmarlycefriess.blogspot.com/

Marlyce said...

We live north east of Walmart, just off of Lincoln and Ammon road. I'm wondering if you are in our stake. We're in the Lincoln stake. We moved to IF in June, so we're still new the area I guess. My husband is an attorney and I believe his firm does some work for your company. So what exactly do you do for them?

Marlyce said...

Working as a chemist with a psychology degree? How did you pull that off? It sounds great. We are really liking Idaho Falls so far. We are close to Rockwell's Old Mill subdivision in a newer subdivision called Fall Creek. We should get together some time. It would be nice to catch up. And your little girl is a cutie. We'd be happy to watch her some time if you two would like a date night.