Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Aaron and His Piano

Because Aaron changed jobs and got a signing bonus we decided to get a piano. We figured once the baby comes we will never have any surplus money ever again, so it's best to get it now. =) The truth is that I really want the kids to grow up with a a piano in the home, and Aaron is so talented with it he needs to be able to regularly play.

I have to admit the black piano looks awesome next to the red wall in our living room.

For fun we're making an entry video of Aaron for "Don't Forget the Lyrics!" who knows if they will pick him, but it's been fun shooting it. I'm posting a short piece of a song that Aaron performed for the video.

One of the first things that made me fall in love with Aaron was hearing him play and sing at the piano. I confess hearing him still makes me weak in the knees. ;)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Nice Piano! I enjoy having a piano in our home too. I guess I have to thank Aaron for that :-). Just make Aaron sing to you lots...you know, for practice :-).