Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's so stimulating being you hat!

AJ needed a hat to keep her head warm. Her head is too big for baby sized hats and too small for the toddler ones. So I decided to make her one. I got out my handy crochet hook and yarn and made her one to go with her purple outfits. Now I need to make one to go with all her outfits! She's so cute in it we just had to take pictures to share. The pattern is really easy, if you go to http://www.yarncat.com/ and look at the modern flapper hats there are some great patterns and ideas. The only thing I added was the ball on top.
Last year I made a few hats for my family and I have to admit it's fun to be able to make hats for my little girl!

6 comments:

Marlyce said...

Your little girl is adorable. Where does she get those blue eyes? And I love the hat, you just can't go wrong with a baby in a beanie. So, our offer to babysit still stands. Our number is 524-0497, call us anytime or send me a text.

Marlyce said...

We're free on the 21st, just give me a call. My cell is 435-262-0938, kind of forgot that last time :)

Kristen said...

I can't believe AJ is around 25 pounds! You'll have to post the official numbers when they're in :). She is quite a chunk though. All the more to snuggle with!

Paul said...

Hey Angel:
Her beanie is adorable!!! We probably won't get to see you guys around Thanksgiving. My brother is coming home from his mission the day before and we are having both sides of my family come in to see him. It will be quite the event, but we need to plan to get together sometime soon.
-Cami Hutton

Trista said...

I'm tagging you guys for your "quirks". The info is on my blog.

JR said...

Tag! http://www.onegreatwhole.com/2008/11/ive-been-tagged-seriously.html