Saturday, August 9, 2008

Picture Catch up

Here are some pictures of AJ that I haven't posted yet. She's become quite the talker, and I have been trying to get her on video. However, it seems though everytime the camera rolls she stops! We can't wait to visit our family this coming weekend we miss you all!!!

Here is AJ in the dress that Rosalie Anna and Rachel gave her.


Here is Grandma Laura with AJ this last week.

I was painting my toes while Aj was asleep so I painted her too!

Aj with one of her favorite toys named "Artie Fufkin"

3 comments:

JR said...

Cute stuff! They get big so fast. It will be great to see you this next weekend. Take care and drive safe!

Urban Domestics said...

What a doll! Grandma Laura told me she was cute, and she was right, and not just because she's her grandma either. I'm hoping to see you and meet AJ in person when you're here too.

Kristen said...

She's getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hopefully AJ will enjoy being away from home for so long :).