Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's a bird, it's a plane... no it's SUPER BABY!





Here's AJ in her curlers and halloween costume. She was so good and left the curlers in until I took them out! I couldn't believe it. We went all dressed up to Aaron's work to go trick or treating at all of the departments. I bought her a little trick or treat basket at Wal-Mart earlier that day. She carried it the whole time. She loved being out with all the kids and getting candy (although I don't think she knew what exactly people were putting in her basket). She had a blast and was all smiles. People kept telling us what a doll she was. We had a great time.

3 comments:

Tia said...

She is so adorable with those little curlers. Cute costume, looks like she made it out with some good candy.

Katy said...

I loved her costume. She is too cute.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun Halloween. AJ is adorable!