Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lights Camera Action!

Aaron has accused me of making a "production" out of taking pictures of AJ. Hey just because I plan the shoot, buy props, set up lights, take over half the house and spend a day in post fixing them in photoshop doesn't mean..... well ok maybe I do make it a production. But so what! The pictures look great and as I so lovingly point out to Aaron - having me do this costs less than dragging AJ to Sears and hope that she and the photographer are in a good mood. Desides AJ is so cute why wouldn't I want to make a production our of photographing her? =) So here are my latest pictures of AJ in her Easter dress. I will probablily make a card to send to Grandparents and Great Grandparents too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable!

Kristen said...

What a cutie :). I love the hair bows!

Trista said...

Yes, if you have the ability to do shoot the pics yourself, go for it! Definitely worth the effort. She's so cute in her easter dress.