Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hat Parade

I love that I have such a cute daughter that I can make hats for. It's so much fun! Here are some pictures in all her lovely hats! The black one was inspired by one I saw at the mall - I figured I could make one. One good thing about cold weather in Idaho - hats are in fashion! Feel free to email me for instructions on the hats - if you have a basic knowledge of crochet they are easy and quick. You can complete them in couple of nights while watching television. I have to say there is something very satisfying making things by hand that are used by my child. One of these days I might get ambitious and make something more complicated than a hat!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute hats! That red ribbon is darling :).

Karole said...

Hi my name is Karole (Hansen) Anderson...I know Aaron from high school and found your blog on our class blog! I just wanted to tell Aaron hi and that your little girl is a DOLL!

Marlyce said...

I love those hats. Could you send me the pattern? My email is mfriess@gmail.com. Thanks! Now I'll just need my mom to teach me to crochet.

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Hey Aaron,
I found your blog on the class blog. I hope you remember me. Michelle Olsen. anyway you have a cute family. My husband served the same mission as you. we have actually been back out to visit 2 times now. We are close to a few of the families from his mission. this last trip we drove out to palyra. It was awesome. I wonder if you guys were in the same areas and know any of the same people. anyway that I thought was pretty cool. so you are in ID now huh? It sounds like you guys like it. we are in NM and like it okay. we were in AR before that and hated it. My husband is in the USAF so we move every four years or so but it is not too bad. anyway good to see you. I hav a blog too if you want to see it just email me your email because it is private. we had people from other countries getting on there so i made it private to protect my families identity. anyway email me at chellesmith80@yahoo.com.
I really hope you remember me and don't hink I am some crazy stalker :)
Michelle (olsen) Smith